Monday 12 November 2012

Green to Red

Did you know that Santa Clause wore Green and White once up a time? I didn't, nor do many people in the current generation I believe! Apparently an advertising campaign by Coca Cola in the 30's changed it to red to match the color of coke. If that is anywhere close to the truth, all I can say is "We're living in America, coca-cola, wunderbar" (It's a song by the German band called Rammstein, youtube it, it's awesome)

Taking of red, I read the something about a campaign called [Product]RED, absolutely loved the first part of their manifesto ... "All things being equal. THEY ARE NOT."!!  (RED) is a campaign to share profits with the underprivileged by selling (RED) goods to consumers. Don't quite know if the campaign is any good or if it really helps the needy, but I will definitely look for a tee with (RED) manifesto. You can find their products here... http://www.joinred.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment