Sunday 14 July 2013

Observation...

Been a while since I was here! Work, study, travel, family and what not has taken a toll on my online life. Promise to get back into the zone. Not that the demand on my time has reduced, just that I have organized myself better by getting a weekly planner in place today! Obviously my daily planner has failed to deliver, hope the weekly one works for me!

Read an awesome quote on Espncricinfo from Sanjay Manjrekar during the first Ashes test match 2013.
"Indian TV Commentary is a lot about opinions, English TV Commentary is a lot about observations". What an observation Sanjay! Loved it.

All the more because for the last 8-10 months all I have heard about is reflection, reflection and more reflection. I remember Andy Murray talking about reflection in one of his interviews. My mindful manager course is all about self-reflection and learning from it. I went to an awesome talk last week and the speaker - spoke mostly about his experience and his learning's from his experience.

So what?

I have added "Reflection" as a task in my weekly calender. I rest my case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment