Thursday 5 September 2013

Tweet tweet

First things first, I missed you my dear blog. Wish I had kept in constant touch! Never mind, lets restart, it is never too late to reconnect is it?

I wrote emails to about 4-5 people today. I'm definitely not the kind of person who is people-averse or friends-averse. But some how, I don't seem to write emails often and don't seem to connect often. Today, I decided it was high time I addressed it and wrote to people I think about pretty often. Good job, I like it!

Moving on, I'm not very active on FB these days. Bored of commenting, liking and following status updates of people. I do login once in a while, but don't use it much to keep in touch. I created an account on twitter, re-activated it rather after about 5-6 years.Wondering if I should be more active on twitter instead. 140 words to express my thoughts and keep contact with the outer world? Not sure, don't want it to become another site where contact is more obligation than genuine talk. So, question of the day... to tweet or not to tweet?

Answer: No, for now, just go get some sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment