Monday 20 January 2014

Top 100 websites

I found this on Ted blog, the top 100 websites that you should know and use. It is an interesting collection of websites and is characterized by themes. I have pasted some themes that interest me below. You can find the complete list here... http://blog.ted.com/2007/08/03/100_websites_yo/

I read hbr blogs frequently, I also have an app on my smartphone and I diligently read a tip everyday.
I have seen kickstarter.com and I think it is a collection of some brave ideas.
I have used coursera.org to do a couple of courses in finance.
I have seen khanacademy.org, but I didn't enjoy those lectures much.

Apart from that, I have never used the rest. Never heard of them. Considering the sluggish pace at which my money is growing, I definitely have to visit getrichslowly.org. Rest will have to wait, no chance of even clicking and opening them this year!

BUSINESS + E-COMMERCE
AUDIO + VISUAL
EDUCATION
CURIOSITY & KNOWLEDGE
ONLINE RESOURCES


No comments:

Post a Comment