Saturday 25 January 2014

Word cloud - 2

I've been reading two books which I guess I've already mentioned in the blog previously - Keirsey's - Please understand me and Briggs' - Gifts differing. I think I've also mentioned that my MBTI type is ENFP.

Based on my reading of the two books and some related journals, youtube videos etc, I did a SWOT analysis of the ENFP type. Obviously, the list was tailored to things that describe me best, things that I could relate to more closely. It is a SWOT analysis of the way I see things and the way I perceive myself.

I wanted to see how the word clouds come out for my strengths and weaknesses and see if they can tell me anything new. Strengths cloud I guess was fine and it did tell me a decent story, weaknesses cloud did not tell me much. Nevertheless, an interesting exercise and I thoroughly enjoyed the process.

========================================================================
Strengths:



========================================================================
Weaknesses:



========================================================================

- Sandeep Kowshik

No comments:

Post a Comment