Monday 20 January 2014

Top 25 books

I love my books and I thoroughly enjoy reading them. I have a small library of books in my house, not a lot, may be about 20-25 books. But then, this collection started only about 3-4 years ago. One fine day, I want to build my own wavy shaped book shelf and decorate the study room with my collection of books!

Today, I stumbled upon time's list of top 25 management books of all times. I'm so glad that I've read about 7 of the top 25 and I can tell you that they are all fantastic reads. I own three more that and I hope to read by end of this year. I'm tempted to buy some more from the list, but I think that will too ambitious for this year.

Here is the list. The books I've read are highlighted in Green, Blue is books I own and plan to read this year. The rest will have to wait :(





No comments:

Post a Comment